.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

How will opportunities at Purdue support your interests both in and Essay

How will opportunities at Purdue support your interests both in and out of the classroom - Essay Example I could separate the toy parts and resemble them perfectly. Moreover, fixing things has always been a part of me. I once bought a second-hand Apple laptop that was not efficiently operational. Interestingly, I replaced all the parts with new ones and ensured proper maintenance for my machine. Indeed, I have always been up to such challenges. My mum’s vacuum cleaner functions at its best courtesy of my fixative interests. I fixed it. I took a gap year in high school to enhance my practical skills. During that year, I worked in a BMW dealership enterprise. I was an apprentice. Performing general maintenance, fluids and parts replacement and general repair were my primary tasks. During the ten months of my service in the enterprise, my practice was above par. Besides working for ten hours a day and six days a week, I enhanced my handwork skills. I adopted a high-speed operation technique that enables me to perform any practical task in time. Such an experience was an explicit preparation for a course and future career in mechanical

No comments:

Post a Comment