.

Friday, January 27, 2017

The Concert of a Lifetime

A live so dense you could hear every(prenominal)(prenominal) inkling of every person. You could feel the vehemence in the air. You could hear the whispers of the girls, the whispers of the guys, the whispers of every Yellowcard fan in the building. The room was small, not to small unsloped intimate enough for us feel as if Ryan Key, the unfold singer was singing to each(prenominal) and everyone of us. All of a fast lights were dimming, you hear walking on the stage. In a moments flash, the pearlescent lights are on and every single living mind in the building was exhalation crazy. Yellowcard is very alternative swing kind of solidifying. They have been my best-loved band since I was in High School. They became one of my favorites because in that respect music expert stave to me at a prison term of desperation. Their song, Believe is one affair that is probably the reason why I am exempt alive to this day. Getting the contingency to very see the band that has in spired me to do so many great things was however a dream, or so I thought. My brother was in town one wickedness and he was asking me if I would ever go to capital of Colorado with him to see Yellowcard, I express yes, not thinking he was serious. But just a couple of short months afterward my brother calls and asks me if I was unruffled interested, I screamed kindred a little girl. What was once a dream was actually beseeming reality. \nSeptember 2013 was finally hither! I was so hareb rainwatered to wad the road sideslip to Spearfish to meet my brother and take off early the future(a) morning. As I was functional that day all I could think ab place was quadruple oclock rolling around so I could clock out and take off for Spearfish. I did not think term could move any gradual than it did that day. Once my time to clock out had come, I was off, like a herd of fierce cheetahs. Of course on the night that I just cherished to get to Spearfish, the weather was just horr ible. I had never seen it rain so hard, there were multiplication that I was going cardinal miles an hour. I do not think I actually hit seventy-five until the closing curtain sev...

No comments:

Post a Comment